Montag, 13. September 2010

VMA 2010

Gestern habe ich mir die VMAs 2010 auf MTV angeguckt und dachte mir,ich sollte meine Top 5 Outfits raussuchen und beurteilen. Eigentlich,wollte ich das schon gestern machen, aber meine Laptop wollte nicht so, wie ich wollte.

Yesterday I've watched the VMAs on MTV and I thought I should post my top 5out fits and judge on them. Actually, I wanted to do it yesterday but my laptop don't.


Emma Stone in Pucci. The best: the purple Bottega Veneta Clutch.
Lo Bosworth in Gabriela Cadena. It fits perfectly.

Ashley Greene in Giambattista Valli. Great black/white combination.
Hayley Williams in MiuMiu. Love the dress even if its a bit too short.


Katy Perry in Marchesa. But I'm not a fan of the Jimmy Choos.
pictures via

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen