Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011
It's official, this will be my last post as a teenager because I'm turning 20 tomorrow! Therefore we will spend the weekend in a small, cute city in New South Wales. I'll post again on monday, so have a nice weekend, cuties!
Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011
Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011
Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011
Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011
Montag, 10. Oktober 2011
Last week we decided to go up on the Eureka Tower! After making thousands of photos, having a few coffees we were pretty satisfied with our new experiences. I still can'y believe how beautiful Melbourne looks like from 88th floor.
jeans: h&m; top: asos & zara; scarf: burberry; bag: marc by marc jacobs; boots: mimco
Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011
1. I wasn"t that happy in the beginning but now I feel kind of sad, thinking about saying goodbye to everything.
2. There"s no city like Melboourne! The people, buildings and culture ... AMAZING!
3. I think, I've never bought that much stuff in one month but I just can't say no.
4. I was shocked by the prices of cosmetics (but the range i unbelieveble!)! It's three times more expensive than in Europe.
5. I have the biggest bed ever in my room. Actually, I felt a bit lost in the beginning.
6. Sydney and Albury are booked! I want to see as much as possible from Australia.
7. It's not a city I would move to even if I'm so in love with Melbourne.
8. The public transport is horrible but I;m not going to drive a car overhere! (I'm nice and I don't want to kill anybody)
9. My English has become so fluent (I"m already thinking in English) but I can"t get rid off my American accent haha.
10. I really missed blogging and I'm looking forward to share all my impressions with you, mates.
Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011
My last post has been more than a month ago and I feel honetly SO sorry for that! It"s just that I was to busy. Living so far away from home, figuring everything out all that is actually harder than I thought it is going to be. But the zohoish-diet is over! From next monday on, you will be able to read regular new posts again. About Melbourne, shopping (there was a lot of that!) and some new outfits.