Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

UNI

Heute hat die Uni für mich angefangen! Ich war so aufgeregt und bin immer noch etwas überfordert, was sich aber mit Sicherheit legen wird und die Routine dann einkehrt. Dadurch werde ich auch endlich mehr Zeit haben für meine Freunde und natürlich meinen Blog, da ich nur noch bis Ende Oktober arbeite. Ich bin sehr dankbar so treue Leser zu haben!

Today was the first day of uni! I was so excited and still feel kind of overwhelmed but I think when I get used to I'm going to feel pretty comfortable at uni. Also coming with it, is a lot of more time in my life. I'm finishing work by the end of october so I'll have much more time to take of my friend and of course of my blog. I'm so thankful to have so faithful readers like you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen